Friday, January 11, 2013

First of The Year

Assalamualaikum,greetings.

Here's a random thought that I had whilst writing the answers in exam hall. "it'd be good if we're allowed to type in our answers" - yes. It is THAT time of the sem againn.....FINAL EXAMS uollss!

At the time of composing this post, we're left with one more paper; Phonetics & Lexis (chumorrow) of English and English Discourse. (a few days after chumorrow)

Another random thought that hit me this morning....I'm turning 22 this year. And I asked myself...how much have I achieved over these years? I reckon they're not hat much.... But ok la. Better than nothing. Hehe.

I don't know whether to call this an epiphany or a revelation...maybe a marriage of the elements of both..but I realise now that I must be more matured in everything I do. I must have a foolproof plan for tomorrow. (Not tomorrow as in 'tomorrow', but a hypothetical tomorrow. You know what I mean, kan?)

I need to learn,absorb more....and fast. Time's not waiting for me or anybody else. Got to be prepared for afterlife jugaks.

But for now, let me get back to the notes. Thanks for your time. Hihi *gelak sopan*

Kthanksbai.

P/s: i'm sorry that there are no photos to accompany this post. Blame it on the phone - battery low. 8% left! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment