Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Sayonara, Childhood.

Letting go could be inferred to a plethora of possibilities.

Letting go after a failed relationship, letting go of the memories of a person who used to mean the world to you, letting go of...everything...and the list goes on and on, endlessly.

Letting go of your childhood memories attached to things as big as a plush toy, or as small as a figurine. Putting a stop on things means that you're ready to move on to the next phase of life.

This happened to me as one of the things that I pledged to myself was to make my room somehow..er..liveable, I think...as it now has become some sort of a store room rather than 'a room' itself.

To put it short, I have to reorganise everything which meant putting away things that are no longer used.

As I go from one toy to another, pieces of paper with scribbles on it (that I considered as handwriting back then), comic books...they all have to be eliminated to make space for 'development' in the future, just in case.

I reminisced the days of my childhood slowly as I put them one by one in the plastic bags that are meant to carry them to their final destination - the dumpster.

I realised then, how times have changed, how I've changed over these years...how I have developed as I am today.

Yes, life must go on, and if it deserve to be stored just as a memory, a thing of the past, then let's move on.

Ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment