Saturday, December 1, 2012

EntryPicisan: Field Work

Salam...Greetings~  

Ok so this is the last thing that I'll do before hitting the sack....writing a blog entry. 

Wow, instead of reciting the Quran before sleep, you're doing this??? Ok pedas. -.- 
I love to 'kenakan' myself with words or phrases yang pedas2...I think it's an internal mechanism for me to keep myself within what is right and what is wrong. Alhamdulillah for that. (Y) 

Whether or not I did the latter, let us leave it to only me and His knowledge, ye? 

Right. I've to turn in veeeerry early since tomorrow all those who are taking the bomb (BOM 112 - Ecology) 
will be going to Taman Negara Pulau Pinang. Dunno the place? ala tempat ada Pantai Kerachut tuuu...

I'm not really enthusiastic to go there, first being I'll have to be at bio school 7.30am ON THE DOT.....then being my 2nd time doing an Ecology field work* and finally....it's on a Saturday!  T.T 

Whine as much as I would and could, I'd still have to go there....so xpe la....swallow the bitter pill je lah. 

Troublesome for me a bit to sleep early, since I'm still full from dinner....#firstWorldProblems . 

Have to try also lah kan? 
Bebarang sudah di pack, so what more? 'Tis time to hit the sack! 
Here's to a great weekend. 


Goodnight dumplings! 

p/s: yenna dey I heard that the YES (year end sale) macam dah start kat Queensbay. there goes all of our allowances kan? Those capitalists must be really happy at this time of the year. kih3. 

Nota kaki: 

1. *I did it (field work) in 2011 when I was in Terengganu.. Back then, it was carried out at Sekayu Forest Reserve...syiok punya tempat to go mandi2, picnic....and doing some field work* 



No comments:

Post a Comment