Tuesday, July 31, 2012

It's one of those days. *sigh*

Assalamualaikum,

A wise Javanese (Jawa) man once told me,


"Ojo diawaki kabeh kui. Akeh meneh arep di ngaji" 

"Usah dilayan semua tu. Banyak lagi (yang) perlu dipelajari" 

In a way, I'm inclined to agree with that statement. 

If, taking into account everything that happens around us, there would be many distractions that could take us off the right track in achieving our dreams. 

Today is not the day that I'm cheerful as usual. I don't know why. But that shouldn't let me down.....

Things are the way they are meant to be. Segalanya sudah tertulis. Just live it up, menghadapilah dengan sikap yang positif. 

Hope days like these will not occur again in the future...hoping (again) that by the end of the day I'll be okay. 

The haze will go away, the sky will be clear and I'll greet that day with a smile across my face. 

Till then....Keep on striving! 


Ends. 





No comments:

Post a Comment