Saturday, February 2, 2013

EntryPicisan: Setelah setahun berlalu


I don't feel the need to impress people (or prospective partner) so that they'll like me. The premise is simple; what you see is what you'll get. Don't like it? Leave it. But don't knock it when you haven't even tried it. lolllll. Self-promotion much? Wahaha. 

I'm tired of chasing after them..for now. Since things like this have been written, I don't feel the need to show desperation to get hold of one. 

Always looking on the bright side of things, I chose to celebrate the state of singleness that I'm in right now. For starters, I haven't even touched my allowance for this month..let alone my mobile plan quota...I always use less of what was stipulated in the contract..less expenditure means that I've at least a few bucks left for buying 'suka-suka' things as I surf online shopping sites..the like of 'Lelong' or 'Mudah.my'...hehehe 

Laju je jejari jemari (betul ke?) menaip2 ni lepas tetiba je out of the blue teringat yang "Oh, dah setahun ye ngko single?" *sengih sengsorang* 

The first few months tu memang macam "Bapak ah forever alone wehh" pastu hokay dahhhh. 

Rilek la der. Nanti dia muncul la. Buang karan je mende-mende ni. Dosa dapat, duit habis, hati pun tak tenang. Acano tu? 

Nah random picture yang aku rasa lawak nak share kat sini. Comel je kartun Avengers ni. Hihihi 

Kbai. 



No comments:

Post a Comment