Friday, April 26, 2013

EntryPicisan: Ramblings sebab tak boleh tido

Hi. 

Eh.....Assalamualaikum! 

*apa dah tak reti nak bagi salam? Islam kan? Nape nak ikut salam omputih?? Ohhh pedas* 

Haha! 

*ahem* 

I can't sleep. 

And I don't know why. 

I should be at Dewan Utama Pelajar (DUP) at 7.30am which is just a few hours away from the time I started writing this post. 

You know why lah...for that Career Expo at USM...the equivalent in Malay would be 'Ekspo Kerjaya dan Pendidikan' (EKSPEN). I'm in charge of the 'Career Talk' section of the expo....I'm the Head of Department. (woo hoo much? lol) 

This is my second year working with them. I daresay we have a solid(-er) team this year, in which the credit goes to the Sedim team-building camp that we had prior to doing the real prep work for the event. 


*the Sedim trip er...team-building camp being the first one for this event, (it'd) be great if they will have it again next year*  


Anyway everything that we have prepared and worked for...for these past 2,3 months will be translated into these three days of the expo which is happening over this weekend. Hoping for a smooth one, in shaa Allah. 

On top of that, our school is also having this 'Language Gala Week' which coincides with Ekspen. A wise decision I made when I didn't sign up for anything regarding my school's activity 'cos I knew it'd turn to a somehow insurmountable odds of fulfilling my role(s) as a  for the school's event and at the same time a HOD for the expo. 

- nvm lah...I still support you guys from the back :B - 

It'd be tough juggling from one task/role to another. Ala, when I was in first year, I did the German dance...enough already lahhh - I reckon Sollaters know the only German dance I'm referring to kannn... Hehehe :P 

'Tis a short entry, I know. Just to kill some time, before I continue watching this Studio Ghibli film (Castle in The Sky) which I fell asleep halfway when I was watching it yesterday night! =.=

Scumbag brain. 
Fell asleep when I don't want it to do so. 
Refuses to sleep when I needed it to do so the most. 

Hahahaha. I thought of turning it into a meme...but...naahhhh..it would be too long to be a proper pun. 

"Sekarang dah sakit kepala. I need coffee tapi stok kat bilik dah habis"
#masalahTakPentingAdam

This post ends here. 

Nah sikit eye candy untuk kamu. :P 

Datanglah! 

Cheers. 



No comments:

Post a Comment